Life Insurance to Replace Gift—Wealth Replacement
How It Works
- You make a gift to the Met
- You give the tax savings from the charitable deduction to your children
- Your children purchase an insurance policy on your life with the tax savings
- Your children will receive the proceeds upon your death
- You can make a significant gift to the Met without diminishing the amount your family will receive
- Your tax savings finance this life insurance policy
For further assistance, please contact:
This publication was prepared by Pentera Inc., an Indiana business corporation, which is independent of the Met. Pentera is solely responsible for its content, and the Met disclaims all liability. The information is intended to introduce certain concepts, and we caution you not to rely on it for any legal, tax, or other purpose. You should obtain the advice of your own legal and tax advisors before making any gift.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.