Life Insurance Policy
How It Works
- You assign all the rights in your insurance policy to the Met, designate us as irrevocable beneficiary, and then receive an income-tax deduction
- The Met may surrender the policy for its cash value or hold it and receive the proceeds at your death
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction
- If premiums remain to be paid, you can receive income-tax deductions for contributions to the Met to pay these premiums
- You can make a substantial gift on the installment plan
- The Met receives a gift they can use now or hold for the future
For further assistance, please contact:
This publication was prepared by Pentera Inc., an Indiana business corporation, which is independent of the Met. Pentera is solely responsible for its content, and the Met disclaims all liability. The information is intended to introduce certain concepts, and we caution you not to rely on it for any legal, tax, or other purpose. You should obtain the advice of your own legal and tax advisors before making any gift.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.