Life Stage Gift Planner™
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues you may find yourself dealing with are:
Under Age 60
- Accumulating and preserving wealth
- Managing debt
- Prudent asset management
- Discretionary savings programs
- Long-range planning for retirement and emergencies
- Diversifying investments and establishing a growth strategy
- Creating a simple will and estate plan providing for heirs and bequests to charity
- Increasing income; increasing debt
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
For further information, please contact:
Office of Planned Giving
The Metropolitan Opera
New York, NY 10023
Tax ID Number: 13-1624087
This publication was prepared by Pentera Inc., an Indiana business corporation, which is independent of the Met. Pentera is solely responsible for its content, and the Met disclaims all liability. The information is intended to introduce certain concepts, and we caution you not to rely on it for any legal, tax, or other purpose. You should obtain the advice of your own legal and tax advisors before making any gift.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.