The Encore Society
Juan Diego Flórez, in Donizetti’s
La Fille du Régiment, performs an encore.
The Encore Society recognizes and thanks the group of generous individuals, now more than a thousand strong, who are leaving a future legacy to the Metropolitan Opera. Encore Society Associates have remembered the Metropolitan Opera in their estate plans in many ways—through their wills, retirement plans, life-income plans, and many other creative planned-giving arrangements.
Benefits of Membership:
- As an Associate of the Encore Society and a supporter of high-quality performing arts, you will have the opportunity to become more involved in the life of the Met.
- In appreciation for your gift to support the Met's future excellence, you will be invited to attend events at the Opera House especially planned for your enjoyment.
- With your permission, you will be listed on the roster of Associates in the annual Souvenir Book and in every Metropolitan Opera performance program during the season. We hope that you, too, will join this very special group of Met friends!
- If you already have included the Met in your plans and would like to join the Encore Society now, please complete this enrollment form.
- If you haven’t completed your plans yet and would like further help or information on how to do so, please complete this inquiry form.
Please also feel free to contact our Planned Giving office directly. Our experienced tax and estate-planning staff can provide you with private, individual assistance and gift-planning information, without obligation.
Office of Planned Giving
The Metropolitan Opera
New York, New York 10023